Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Milling" It

Is there a sign on my forehead that tells people that they need to "come out" to me? Especially everytime i go to " The Mill"?I'm really starting to get a complex from this? Honestly like i know im cool and laid back and stuff and am very blunt but seriously, it's getting out of hand! Espeacially when it just so happends to be every female server that i work with and decide to go get drinks with, no wonder the managers think im this crazy preditory lesbian! Ha, it is completly the other way around, I don't ever hit on any chick it's always the other way around! So when Ally finally admitted it to me, you know since i really wanted to know and all, that she perfered woman i can't say i was shocked but i did go back in my mind 3 hours before hand when we were shooting pool and the script was completly flipped and she said the oppisite. That's what makes me weirded out is that all these "straight " girls are one way and then we start having a convo and a cople of drinks and pow, the script is flipped. Damn if i would have known that it was easy enough as that to make someone change there views i would have had it so much easier back in my hotter days! Man if i only knew then what i knew now things would have been soooo much more different! LET ME TELL YOU!! I just find it so fascinating how all these straight girls are actually crooked arrows! Hell this all goes back to me theory on how everyone is bi only certain people act on it! Hell at this rate and with my track record this just gives me evidence that you don't need to go to gay bars to find someone at all, all you need to do is go to any f'in bar in town they're all gay to me, at least with me in them since i seem to only attract the straight girls and couples in there. Hell it's harder for me to find a man in a straight bar then it is to find another woman! I think my universe was just ment to be lived out backwords. Odd ain't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment