Friday, September 4, 2009

To the Prison Inmate Who Felt The Need to Contact My Best Friend....



.....just b/c you saw us on a certain "judge show"`doesn't mean that she is the "girl of your dreams" and you have the right to track down her address to write her a 6 page letter. Really sir, I know your lonely and all but just b/c you see her on the t.v doesn't mean you know her, are going to know her, or she wants to know you! Also by telling her that when she was little you know that she had dreams about how you were the one for her and yadda yadda yadda just proves that you are certifiably crazy and are in prison probably for stalking someone just like my friend and leads me to assure her for her safety that she should probably pass this on to some said law enforcement agency just in case in 2010, as you clearly told her, you get out and she goes missing, i will clearly know who did it.! Don't worry as well b/c when i heard my name was mentioned in it, I decided that i will be making copies for my enjoyment as well. Thanks and good luck with your time off for good behavior and hopefully you will lose her address. Thank god for p.o boxes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment